Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today's The Day!

aaaah! Can't believe I'm leaving today! That's crazy!!!! I definitely did not sleep last night but thats ok. :) Well I can say that I'm almost finished packing...Moms picking up some last minute stuff at the store for me-thanks mom :) Then at 12:45 I'm meeting in Kalamazoo the 40 other students who are going with me-we'll get on the bus to Detroit-then my flight to Frankfurt leaves at 6pm!!
Again, I'll try to keep this up to date everyday...keep checking back :)

Goodbye Michigan!!!!!

Peaceout :)

2 comments:

  1. hey em!!! we miss you!! hannah was wondering if you could put summer time video on here so we could watch it. and guess what??? UNIS WON BUZZ!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAY!!!! hope your having fun :) we miss you!!!
    ~Hannah, Kelly, Rachel/Poochy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to throw my coin in the trific fountain EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete