Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back in the USA!!!!!

To catch you up, the Vatican was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I really hope I will be able to go back someday and spend more time there. It really is something you have to see for yourself to appreciate its absolute beauty...it amazed me so much...definite highlight of my trip. The last day we went to the Colusseum and the Catacombs-I learned a ton! Then yesterday I got on a plane from Rome to Frankfurt, then a 9hr flight back to Detroit.

I had an incredible experience the last 20 days and I am so thankful for all the people who supported me and had faith in me along the way. The trip meant so much to me and I had an outstanding time and learned so much. I can't wait to show you all my pictures and movie that I will make!!!! Thanks guys!!! :)

Peaceout!

Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment