Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Many Random Adventures



Here are a bunch of things that I have done since returning from Poland:

Spent the best 5 euros of my life by climbing over 500 steps to the top of the dome of St. Peter's Basilica. Saw the most amazing view of Rome and my life at the tip top. God is good. Almost passed out climbing to the top, but with a hundred Hail Mary's, I made it. 

Prayed by the remains of the EXACT cross Jesus died on at the Basilica of Santa Croce in Jerusalem. 

Attended a seminar at the Paul VI Audience Hall on International Health Care and interviewed Priests and Nuns for EWTN

Helped Mary teach English to Italian children at the elementary school

Met Catholics from all over the world by attending different masses inside St. Peter's twice every week. 

Journeyed to Florence, Italy. Saw the Statue of David and other famous works of art. 

Worked on a project for EWTN where I walked around by myself at St. Peter's Square, asking random people questions on a new Vatican story. Felt like a real journalist with my recorder, notepad, and camera. 

Having some incredible experiences, cannot say what a blessing this has been enough times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment